Friday 22 February 2013

Resolution- #Work the Colour

SOMEONE, ban me from Boots.

Or, at the very least, drag me away from the Rimmel counter.

Because I. Just. Can't. Stop buying their nail colours.






Quite frankly, I'm peeved at the fact it's still freezing outside. WHERE IS SPRING?! WHERE IS THE CHANCE TO CRACK OUT THE NEW TRENDS WITHOUT HIDING IT ALL UNDER A MASSIVE COAT FOR FEAR OF GETTING HYPOTHERMIA?!

*sigh* well, I suppose these bright colours make it (somewhat) better.

Aside from the colour, I think these are a bit of a bargain given the quality of the product. And even more so now they're 3 for 2 at Boots.

I don't know what it is about me and my nails, but polishes don't tend to last very long on me. Even the more expensive ones in my collection will chip after a day.

These last. I mean, not for you know, 1,000 days or anything, but we're talking at least four before I need to touch up.

Azure is probably the colour I didn't expect to like so much. This kind of shiny blue reminded me of something I'd wear when I was 12 and thought a waistcoat with combat trousers was the bomb.
But then I saw it in one of essiebutton's vids and I was like, I need that in my life.


I mean, realistically, I need a new nail polish like a need a hole in the head, but you get what I mean.

My faves at the moment are Coral Romance, Sun Downer and Blue Eyed Girl

 
Sun Downer is a little bit too daring for my pale-ness right now, but when I come back from my holiday in March and I'm all, you know, fabulous and glowing (high expectations, Sam, high expectations)- this will look BOSS.
...I don't know why I just used a Tulisa word. What's happening to me?!

 
 
And for anyone who cares (just me then) at the moment I'm wearing Ready, Aim, Paint!
 
 



1 comment: