Monday 1 April 2013

OOTE- Make a Statement





Just a quickly put-together OOTE for you today. I am in love with this jacket, which you might have seen in a recent haul.
It was £11 from New Look, an absolute steal if you ask me (which you didn't...*awkws*)

I had a look on the New Look website to see if I could find a link for you, but it seems to be out of stock now :( They might still have a few hanging around in store, you never know.
I ummed and aaaahd over this jacket. I talked my self out of buying this one lunch break but when I slept on my decision, had a look at my wardrobe, I knew I'd made a mistake.
I practically raced back the next day and luckily there was still one left. A lesson learned, perhaps!

My wardrobe was missing a really versatile piece like this for a long time and I just couldn't afford something from Zara right now. I think this looks a lot more expensive than it was (maybe that comes across better in real life as opposed to my hash job blog post) but the material is lightweight so this is good for summer too, maybe the same outfit but with denim shorts? What do you think?

I'll just be pulling this all together with some simple black heels but on hotter days if I wanted to casual it up I'd go for sandals.

Jacket- New Look, £11
T-Shirt- Primark, £2.50
Bag- H &M, £7
Jeans- New Look, £14.99 (now £19.99) here


 

No comments:

Post a Comment